80-1000-5577
GNS Plaza, Next To Hotel Radisson Blu, Greater Noida
[email protected]

KRISHNA APRAMEYA RESIDENCY

Details

Aprameya Residency Project is registered on RERA from the folowing RERA ID – UPRERAPRJ10359 Aprameya Residency. Aprameya Residency is located in the heart of “Raj Nagar Extension”, Ghaziabad the mega housing residential zone spread over 2000 acres located right on the six lane highway(NH-58). Believing in the maxiconcept of maximum sunlight, maximum air & maximum open space, each flat of Aprameya Residency is being built thereby entitling each owner a three side open flat. Aprameya Residency has been built only in 18% of area, thus leaving 82% open space full of lust green lawns, parks, pathways, etc. It is going to have a state-of-the-art Wellness Centre & Recreation Club. It is located in NCR at 25km distance from the heart of the City i.e. Connaught Place & the metro connectivity shall be available within a distance of 3 kilometers. It offers all the modern & latest facilities which are being offered by any builder of repute. It shall be a sheer pleasure to make it your home for its beautiful landscaping, ultra modern designing, latest facilities with plenty of air, light & space.

  • ID: 31930
  • Published: 2019-07-17 10:30:00
  • Last Update: 2019-07-17 10:30:00
  • Views: 217